Article 1 (Object)
The purpose of this Agreement is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of cyber malls and users in using Internet-related services(hereinafter referred to as "service") provided by USIST Corp. SCORE888.COM(also known as "Company" or "SCORE888")
※「E-commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc. is subject to this Agreement unless it is contrary to its nature. 」
Article 2 (Definitions)
- ① SCORE888 refers to a virtual business place where services are made available using computers and other information and communication facilities to provide sports record-keeping services to users.
- ② User means a member who has access to SCORE888 and receives the service provided by SCORE888 pursuant to this Agreement.
- ③ Membership refers to those who have access to the services provided by SCORE888 continuously, as a member of SCORE888.
- ④ Non-members refer to those who do not subscribe to the service provided by SCORE888.
Article 3 (Description and Revision of Terms and Conditions)
- ① SCORE888 will be posted on the initial service screen (front page) of SCORE888 so that users can easily know the contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the representative, the location address of the dealership (including the address of the address of the consumer's complaint), the telephone number of the e-mail address, the business registration number, the number of the carrier, and the personal information management manager. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through a screen of connection.
- ② Before the user agrees to the terms and conditions, SCORE888 shall provide a separate connection screen or pop-up screen for the user to understand important contents such as withdrawal of subscription, responsibility for delivery, and non-refund conditions.
- ③ SCORE888 may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws, such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Consumer Electronics Act.
- ④ If SCORE888 amends the terms and conditions, the application date and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced on the initialization of the Mall with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the previous day. However, in the event that the contents of the agreement are changed against the user, the company shall notify the change with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, SCORE888 clearly compares the pre-revision content with the post-revision content to the user's knowledge.
- ⑤ If SCORE888 amends the terms and conditions, the amended terms apply only to contracts entered into after the application date, and the terms and conditions before the amendment apply to those already signed. However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to SCORE888 within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions that the user wishes to be subject to the amendment terms and conditions, the amendment terms and conditions shall apply.
- ⑥ Matters not set forth in this Agreement and interpretations of these Terms shall follow consumer protection guidelines and related statutes or correlations in such areas as the Act on Consumer Protection, the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the e-commerce established by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 (Providing and Changing Services)
Article 5 (Stop of Service)
- ① SCORE888 can temporarily stop providing services in the event of maintenance inspection, replacement, failure, or communication failure of information and communication facilities such as computers.
- ② SCORE888 shall indemnify the user or third party for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the service provision due to the reason of paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if SCORE888 proves that there is no intentional or error.
- ③ In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business or integration between companies, SCORE888 will notify the user by the method set forth in Article 8 and compensate the consumer according to the terms set forth in the original SCORE888. However, if SCORE888 does not notify the user of compensation criteria, the coin of the users shall be paid to the user in kind or in cash corresponding to the currency value used in SCORE888.
Article 6 (Application of members)
- ① The user applies for membership registration by stating that he agrees to this Agreement after filling out the membership information in accordance with the registration form established by SCORE888.
- ② SCORE888 shall be registered as a member unless the following is applicable to the users who have applied to join as a member, as provided in paragraph 1..
1. Exceptions shall be made if the applicant for membership has previously lost its membership in accordance with Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement, but has obtained the approval of membership registration in SCORE888, three years after the loss of membership pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3
2. In case there is a false, omitted or omitted entry in the registration;
3. In case registration as a member is deemed to be significantly impeded by the technology of SCORE888
- ③ The timing of the establishment of the membership contract shall be when the acceptance of SCORE888 has been reached to the member.
- ④ In the event of a change in the registration of a member, the member shall notify the member of SCORE888 within a considerable period of time by modifying the member information.
Article 7 (Deposition of Members and Loss of Qualifications, etc.)
- ① The member may request withdrawal from the SCORE888 at any time. SCORE888 will process the membership withdrawal immediately.
- ② If the member has the following reasons, SCORE888 may restrict or suspend his membership.
1. If false information is registered at the time of application for subscription
2. In case the member shall not pay the member's debts in connection with the service purchased using SCORE888 or other use of SCORE888 on the due date
3. In case of a threat to e-commerce order, such as obstructing the use of another person's SCORE888 or stealing that information
4. In the event of an act prohibited by statute or these terms or conditions using SCORE888
- ③ If after SCORE888 limits or suspends membership, the same action is repeated more than once or the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the SCORE888 may lose its membership.
- ④ If SCORE888 results in a loss of membership, membership registration shall be cancelled. In such a case, the member shall be notified of this and shall have a minimum period of 30 days prior to the termination of the membership registration, giving the member the opportunity to make an appeal.
Article 8 (Notification of Members)
- ① In the event that SCORE888 makes a notification to the member, the member may use the e-mail address as specified under the previous agreement with SCORE888.
- ② SCORE888 can be quenched in individual notices by posting them on the SCORE888 bulletin board for more than one week for an unspecified number of members. However, individual notification shall be given to matters that have a significant impact on the member's transactions.
Article 9 (Application for purchase and consent for personal information provision, etc.)
- ① Users of SCORE888 apply for purchase on SCORE888 using the following or similar methods, and SCORE888 shall provide each of the following information to the user in applying for the purchase
1. Name, type and content of general or paid service
2. Information of members using the service
3. Service delivery period
4. Selection of payment method
- ② In case SCORE888 needs to provide third party purchasers' personal information
1) Person who receives personal information,
2) The purpose of using personal information of the person receiving personal information,
3) Items of personal information provided,
4) The period of personal information held and used by the person receiving personal information shall be notified to the purchaser and approved.
(Same if agreed changes.)
- ③ In case SCORE888 entrusts a third party to handle the purchaser's personal information
1) Person who is entrusted with personal information handling,
2) The details of the business entrusted with personal information handling shall be notified to the purchaser and approved. (This is the same if you have received the same message.)
However, in the event that the contract is required for the performance of the service provision and is related to the increase of convenience for the purchase
Article 10 (the establishment of a contract)
Article 11 (Method of payment)
- Payment payment method for general service or paid service purchased from SCORE888 may be made using the following methods: However, SCORE888 cannot be collected by adding any nominal fee to the user's payment method, such as goods.
1. Account transfer such as phone banking, Internet banking, and mail banking
2. Payment of prepaid card, debit card, credit card etc
3. Online passbook deposit
4. Payment by e-money
5. Payment by coin paid by SCORE888 such as mileage
6. Payment by gift certificate signed by SCORE888 or recognized by SCORE888
7. Payment made by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Receiving confirmation notice and purchase application change and cancellation)
- ① SCORE888 notifies the user of his/her receipt when he/she applies for purchase.
- ② he user who receives the notification of receiving confirmation can request the change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the notification of receiving confirmation, and SCORE888 shall handle the request without delay if the user's request before using the service. However, in the event that payment has already been made, the company shall comply with the provisions concerning withdrawal of subscription under Article 15.
Article 13 (Providing/Supplying Free Services)
- ① SCORE888 shall take necessary measures to ensure that the paid service is available within 7 days from the date of subscription, unless there is a separate agreement between the user and the timing of the payment service supply. However, if SCORE888 has already received all or part of the payment, such as goods, the action shall be taken within three working days from the date of receipt. At this time, SCORE888 will take appropriate measures to enable the user to check the delivery procedure and progress of the paid service.
- ② SCORE888 specifies the period of service termination for paid services purchased by the user. If SCORE888 fails to provide paid service due to technical problems, the user shall be compensated for damages caused by the result. This is not the case, however, if SCORE888 proves that there is no intentional or error.
Article 14 (Refund) SCORE888 shall take necessary measures to refund or replace the refund within three working days from the date of receipt of the payment if the user's requested payment service cannot be delivered or provided for technical reasons and the reason for the purchase without delay.
Article 15 (Cancellation of subscription, etc.)
Article 16 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- ① SCORE888 will refund the payment of goods or other goods that have already been paid within three working days if the user cancels the paid service. In such a case, when SCORE888 delays the user with the refund of goods, the delay interest calculated by multiplying the delay interest rate set forth in Article 212 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce and other matters shall be paid for the delay period.
- ② SCORE888 requests the operator who provides the payment method without delay to stop or cancel the claim for goods or other goods when the user pays the payment for the payment service by credit card or e-money.
- ③ In case of withdrawal of subscription, the user shall pay the necessary expenses for the return of the paid service received. SCORE888 does not claim penalty or damages to the user for withdrawal of the subscription. However, if the contents of the paid service are different from those shown and advertised or if a subscription is withdrawn because the contents of the service are different from the details of the contract, the fee for refund/reject of the paid service shall be borne by Score.
Article 17 (Personal Information Protection)
- ① SCORE888 collects the minimum amount of personal information to the extent necessary for service provision when collecting the users' personal information.
- ② SCORE888 does not collect the information required to execute the purchase contract upon membership registration. However, this is not the case if a person's identification is required prior to the purchase contract for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations under the relevant statutes and at least specific personal information is collected.
- ③ SCORE888 notifies and obtains consent from the users when collecting and using their personal information.
- ④ SCORE888 shall not use the collected personal information for any purpose other than the intended use, and in the event of a new purpose of use or provision to a third party, the users shall be notified of the purpose and agreed to. Exceptions shall be made in the case of other provisions in the relevant statutes.
- ⑤ In the event that SCORE888 is required to obtain the consent of the users pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the person in charge of personal information management (submission, name and phone number, other contact information), information collection purposes and use of information to third parties (providers, purposes of provision, and contents of information to be provided) shall withdraw the consent of Article 222 of the Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection at any time.
- ⑥ The user may request access to and error correction of his personal information held by SCORE888 at any time, and SCORE888 is obliged to take necessary action without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, SCORE888 will not use that personal information until the error is corrected.
- ⑦ SCORE888 shall limit to a minimum those who handle the users' personal information for the protection of personal information, and shall assume full responsibility for damages to the users due to the loss, theft, leakage, provision of unconsented third parties, or tampering of the users' personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts.
- ⑧ A third party that receives personal information from the SCORE888 or from the score shall destroy the personal information without delay when it meets the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
- ⑨ SCORE888 does not set the consent column for the collection, utilization and provision of personal information as preselected. In addition, the service that is restricted when users reject personal information collection, utilization, and provision is specified, and the service is not restricted or refused to be provided, citing the user's refusal to agree to collect, use or provide personal information other than required collection items.
- ⑩ SCORE888 uses a cell phone number that is certified by the Nice Assessment Information.
Article 18 (Duty of SCORE888)
- ① SCORE888 shall do its best to provide general service/payment services in a consistent and stable manner, as provided under these terms and conditions, without prejudice to the public or the public.
- ② SCORE888 should have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use Internet services safely.
- ③ SCORE888 shall be responsible for compensating users for damages caused by the users by engaging in unfair display or advertisement acts pursuant to Article 3 of the 「Act on the Fairness of Indication and Advertisement」 for General Services or Pay Services.
- ④ SCORE888 does not send commercial e-mails that the user does not want.
Article 19 (According to the member's obligations for ID and password)
- ① Except in the case of Article 17, the member shall be responsible for managing the ID and password
- ② The member shall not allow third parties to use his or her ID and password.
- ③ If the member recognizes that his or her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he or she shall immediately notify SCORE888 and follow the instructions in SCORE888.
Article 20 (User's Duty) Users shall not
- 1. Register false information when applying or changing
- 2. The theft of information from others
- 3. Changes to information posted on SCORE888
- 4. Transmits or posts information (such as computer programs) other than information specified by SCORE888
- 5. SCORE888 Other infringement on intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of third parties
- 6. SCORE888 Acts that damage the reputation of other third parties or disrupt work.
- 7. The act of disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, and other information against the public and the West in SCORE888
Article 21 (Connection "The relationship between SCORE888 and the connected site)
- ① If the upper and lower scores 888 are linked by hyperlinks (e.g., hyperlinks include letters, pictures, and fairytales, etc.) the former is referred to as the connection SCORE888 (website) and the latter is referred to as the connection site (website).
- ② SCORE888 shall not be held responsible for any transactions made with the user by the paid service provided independently by the connection site, provided that the transaction is not covered by the initial screen of SCORE888 or by a pop-up screen at the time of connection.
Article 22 (Inheritance of copyright and restriction of use)
- ① Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works prepared by SCORE888 shall be attributed to SCORE888.
- ② Of the information obtained by using SCORE888, the user shall not allow SCORE888 to use the information attributed to intellectual property for profit or to third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent from SCORE888..
- ③ SCORE888 shall notify the user when using copyright attributed to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 (conflict resolution)
- ① SCORE888 establishes and operates the Damage Compensation Handling Unit to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the user and to compensate for the damages.
- ② SCORE888 deals with complaints and comments submitted from users first. However, in case of difficulty in handling the issue promptly, we will immediately notify the user of the cause and schedule of the transaction.
- ③ In the event of a user's request for relief regarding an e-commerce dispute between the SCORE888 and the user, it may be subject to arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute settlement agency commissioned by the city or provincial governor.
Article 24 (Trial Rights and Referee Act)
- ① The lawsuit concerning the dispute between SCORE888 and the user regarding e-commerce shall be filed by the user at the time of the complaint and, in the absence of an address, the jurisdiction of the local court in charge of the appeal. However, the user's address or rejection at the time of the complaint is not clear or in the case of foreign residents, it shall be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- ② The Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between SCORE888 and users.