Please note that email addresses posted on this website are not collected without permission using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices and will be criminally punished under the Information and Communication Network Act.
Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection [Partially amended 2008.6.13 Act No. 9119]
Article 50 paragraph 2 (No unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
- ① Anyone shall not collect e-mail addresses using any other technical device such as a program that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the stated Internet homepage that refuses to collect e-mail addresses.
- ② No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of paragraph 1.
- ③ Anyone who knows that the collection, sale and distribution of e-mail addresses are prohibited under the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not be used to transmit information.
Article65 paragraph 2 (Funeral) Those who fall under one of the following subparagraphs shall be fined not more than 10 million won.
- ① A person who has taken technical action in violation of the provisions of Article 50 paragraph 4.
- ② A person who has transmitted for-profit advertising information in violation of the provisions of Article 50 paragraph 6.
- ③ A person who have used e-mail addresses to collect, sell, distribute or transfer information in violation of the provisions of Article 50 paragraph2.